Trade and Sustainable Development
For more information about CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program, contact Baskut Tuncak.
Promoting Sustainable Trade
CIEL's Trade & Sustainable Development Program seeks to reform the international economic laws, policies, and institutions to promote equitable and sustainable trade and investment. CIEL aims to promote greater accountability and stronger environmental policies in international trade and investment laws and institutions.
Latest Trade & Sustainable Development Program News
- Tell negotiators: Don't undermine progress on toxic chemicals!
- Lowest Common Denominator: EU-US trade deal threatens to lower standards of protection from toxic pesticides
- CIEL statement on release of TTIP chemicals documents by European Commission
- Leaked TTIP draft for chemicals sector reveals a toxic partnership
- CITES failing to adequately protect endangered Afrormosia tree